• Purposes of the processing
• How long the data are kept for
• Legal basis for the data processing
• Data disclosure
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data
Company name: SIMTEL, S.L.
Trade name: HOTEL S’AGOITA
Tax Identification Number: B-17126640
Postal address: CR. CAVALL BERNAT, 21 – 17250 PLATJA D’ARO (Girona)
Tel. no: +34 972 817 154
SIMTEL, S.L. processes your data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
1. Manage the data provided directly by the data subject for professional purposes, i.e. to provide information about our products and services, answer queries or requests, and provide subsequent follow-up.
2. Manage the data provided by you when contracting our services for organisational, accounting, tax and administration purposes, and also to provide information about our services, events and news related with our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
3. Manage USERS’ professional data with respect to their participation in the various events or activities we organise and who have authorised us to send information about other activities or events that we may organise concerning projects or services that may be to their interest.
4. Carry out, if you have subscribed to our Newsletters, the sending of the same by treating the data provided to send it.
5. Create the user profile, if applicable, to offer our products and services.
• The data required for managing the relationship with you and for invoicing and collecting payment for our services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship has ended, if that is the case, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable legislation and until any liabilities derived from the contract have lapsed.
• The data related with publications of comments about our products will be kept for as long as the products or services they refer to are available and advertised, unless at any time you should indicate your wish for them to be deleted.
• The data required for participation in events and activities will be kept for the duration of such events or activities in order to ensure their adequate organisation and, after that, until any liabilities derived from their performance have lapsed.
• The data for sending newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, if appropriate, they demonstrate their willingness to delete them.
• The data for sending marketing information and developing our products’ or services’ marketing profiles will be kept indefinitely until, if that is the case, you should indicate your wish to delete them.
• The legal basis for processing your data for purposes 1 to 3 is to ensure provision of the corresponding service, as provided in the contract.
• The basis for offering products and services prospectively is to satisfy a legitimate business interest, namely, to be able to offer our customers the possibility of contracting other products or services and, by this means, ensure their continuation as customers. This legitimate interest is acknowledged in applicable legislation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Nevertheless, we remind you that you are entitled to not allow your data to be processed for this purpose, notifying this wish by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending marketing information to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and which can be revoked at any time. Withdrawing this consent will not affect performance of the contract in any case. However, the data processing performed previously for this purpose will not lose its lawfulness because consent has since been revoked.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except to:
• In booking centres and/or booking engines.
• The financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is channelled.
• The appropriate Public Administrations, in those cases provided in the Act and for the purposes defined in it.
No international data transfers are made.
• Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SIMTEL, S.L. processes personal data that concern them.
• Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if this is the case, ask for their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained.
• In certain circumstances, data subjects may request restriction of processing of their data or their portability; in this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related with their specific situation, data subjects may object to processing of their data. In this case, SIMTEL, S.L. will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights as follows:
By e-mail, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By post: Carrer Cavall Bernat, 21 – 17250 Platja d’Aro (Girona), enclosing a photocopy of your National Identity Document.
We can provide you the appropriate forms for exercising these rights at the above-stated e-mail and postal addresses.
• If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of the consent given and prior to its withdrawal.
• If you think that your rights as regards the protection of personal data have been infringed, particularly when you have not been able to satisfactorily exercise your rights, you can send a complaint to the Supervisory Authority responsible for data protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
• The personal data we process at SIMTEL, S.L. have been obtained from the data subjects themselves or their legal representative.
• We remind you that you should not provide third party data unless you have permission to do so and the third party in question has been informed beforehand.
• No special categories of personal data are processed (these are data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation).